Kramer Hentai Adventure 2 Kramer Hentai Adventure 2

nice

indeed..... interesting..... yup. thats about it. don't feel like a big review this time.

MessYouUpMac responds:

No problem with that.

infect. evolve. repeat. infect. evolve. repeat.

that was surprisingly good

i thought that this waery good, except it needs an upgrade that can make the virus spores move by themselves instead of you having to move every single one.... but it was still very good ^_^

RaidenX RaidenX

Great gane

i thought it was a really good, high quality game.... It had almost no flaws except that it's way too easy.... I got bored after level 3 since i still hadn't been hit once and I had the best missiles and the best blue lasers. It would be an amazing game if it had any difficulty at all. I even could beat the "bosses" in less than 10 seconds each... But other than the lack of difficulty, it was a good submission ^_^

Go0gley responds:

Ever tried playing hard mode? ;) The reason why you found it easy is because you're strategic - unlike plasma-whip w/ homing missiles players. ^ ^

Thanks for reviewing!

Field Command Field Command

wow

that was surprisingly addictive..... but i think the first mission was very hard :/ hope you make more things like this ^_^

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

very good game

for those of you who say that it doesnt work, if you are getting a white screen and it wont go, just wait. When it is done loading, you will be able to play. GOOD GAME DUDE!

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

yay ^_^

its about time u finished it.... well actually i noticed its been done for a while nd u just never put it on NG lol.... i played it at ur site :) THIS GAME OWNZ

The Core 3 The Core 3

that was a kool lil game

the game was fun, but the music RULED!

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

LOL

that was hilarious, fun, and very original. I got 947 ft on my 5th try LOL

Stick RPG 2 CS Demo Stick RPG 2 CS Demo

ya that wasnt that great

it was actually ok for just fighting, but it WAS just a demo.... i got 304 kills with a max combo of 7 ^_^

Maus Force Attack Maus Force Attack

wow

that was cool. Reminds me of those old plane shooter games from waaaaaaaaaaaaay back. But this is alot better :) Cool music too.