Fuck off Fuck off

um wtf.

it was kidna funny. and kinda retarded.

I give it a 4.

+1 for Drakon Font. I like that font.

Truth about Masturbation Truth about Masturbation

lmfao

Yay, a movie with potential for turd of the week makes it to the front page... pretty funny stuff there XD

Voted 5 lol

crabs crabs

rofl

yet another great, random loop from theWeebl

Kramer Hentai Adventure 2 Kramer Hentai Adventure 2

nice

indeed..... interesting..... yup. thats about it. don't feel like a big review this time.

MessYouUpMac responds:

No problem with that.

infect. evolve. repeat. infect. evolve. repeat.

that was surprisingly good

i thought that this waery good, except it needs an upgrade that can make the virus spores move by themselves instead of you having to move every single one.... but it was still very good ^_^

RaidenX RaidenX

Great gane

i thought it was a really good, high quality game.... It had almost no flaws except that it's way too easy.... I got bored after level 3 since i still hadn't been hit once and I had the best missiles and the best blue lasers. It would be an amazing game if it had any difficulty at all. I even could beat the "bosses" in less than 10 seconds each... But other than the lack of difficulty, it was a good submission ^_^

Go0gley responds:

Ever tried playing hard mode? ;) The reason why you found it easy is because you're strategic - unlike plasma-whip w/ homing missiles players. ^ ^

Thanks for reviewing!

I'm Raving B0UNC3 REMIX I'm Raving B0UNC3 REMIX

Meh.

Not one of your best songs IMO, but still overall good.

And of course, I stopped watching for any new things you had like in october. It had been months, so I just thought "oh well, B0UNC3 is done making songs for NG." Now in January, I see this.

ITS ABOUT TIME. Get back to work ^_^

&amp;lt;R&amp;gt; Redwake <R> Redwake

w00t

i love this beat.... listened to it for 2 hrs straight XD

&amp;lt;R&amp;gt; Bluewake. <R> Bluewake.

Pretty good

but not as good as Redwake IMO :)

Rawrthaas responds: